I offer a clinic and home visit service
I’ve been a Nurse since 1990 and a podiatrist since 2014. In. Both roles I have extensive experience working in the NHS and private sector.
I took a career break form my NHS job to undertake the BSC honours degree at Durham School of Podiatry Medicine. Throughout my nursing career I have also trained as an Aromatherapist and Reflexologist.
I hold the following Qualifications
- BSc Honours degree in podiatry.
- Certificates in Local anaesthetics and prescription only medicine.
- I am a Registered Nurse on the Adult Branch. I am currently on the live Nursing and Midwifery nursing register.
- VTCT qualifications in Aromatherapy.
- VTCT qualification in Reflexology.
- I am a member of the college of podiatry
- I have VTCT qualification in salon management and Anatomy.
- I have an up to date and valid certificate in First Aid.
- I am on the Health and Care Professions Councils Register.
- I am a member of the federation of holistic therapists.
- I am on the live Nursing and Midwifery register.